Monday, June 13, 2011

We finnaly got a blog

hello out there WIDE WEB :) finnaly after many man years my family now has a blog ....... not sure if there are thing that are exciting to post but hey you never know what will fly out of our mouths.... or fingers :) i will have to think about this for a bit and write something that make you all cry, itsn't that what these BLOG things are for to make people cry ?
i will just say that this is an adventure and will hopful help with my writing and typing skills as spelling in not a hobey of mine nor is puncuation i just wanted to warn you all. for my family i may talk gosip in the unknown third person that does not mean that i am talking about you :) so don't ofended then again i don't know what i am going to use this for really people just say that i needed to get one .................my life is as excitign as finding that last binkiy in the house under the couch and finding another one in the car that same day. that is like ice cream to me :) so have fun reading about my nothing ness and i will try to make it enjoyable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment